I am sitting reading People while my son sees his therapist, and what do I see? Poor Carnie Wilson, having regained all her weight after gastric bypass back in 1999, decided to go back for a Lap Band. It is an old magazine from June… Old news. But wow. So sad. How will this time be different, sweetie? I really feel for her. But what’s that quote about the definition of insanity?
- theurbansquirrel said: I consider these surgeries like cheats. You’ll lose weight no matter what you do. If you don’t change your habits, you will gain back. I follow someone who had one and it gave her a push to change her habits. In this case, it’s not cheating
- queenbliss said: “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” ― Albert Einstein
- queenbliss likes this
- willcookforwork said: Hopefully this time she will get therapy and behavioral help this time around.
- lifeweightsandpavement likes this
- blissmanifesto posted this