After weight gain, ‘650-pound virgin’ back to the gym - TODAY Health.flv (by spurtikus1)
So I ran across this thing on YouTube which basically illustrates exactly what I was talking about in my previous post.
This guy lost hundreds of pounds and was publicly cheered for it. But he gained a ton of it back because he couldn’t adjust mentally. He did drugs and drank and ultimately ran back to the arms of food. (Does this seem familiar to anyone else here?) He has issues and he won’t make progress without dealing with them. Pretty much like anyone who has a more typical substance-abuse problem, I guess. You usually can’t just quit drinking; you gotta do rehab and therapy. Same with abusing food.
- chasingaten reblogged this from blissmanifesto and added:
- theurbansquirrel likes this
- theurbansquirrel said: Thanks for sharing this. It is eye-opening.
- deja-vu-weightloss reblogged this from blissmanifesto and added:
- lifeweightsandpavement likes this
- toujoursjamais likes this
- weaponxvii reblogged this from blissmanifesto and added:
- ducksaysmoo likes this
- blissmanifesto posted this